On this page you will find all the relevant documents produced by the EOSC Governance, including updates from the EOSC Executive Board and its Working Groups, as well as relevant documents created by EOSCsecretariat.eu in support of the EOSC Governance.
The EOSC Work Plan 2020
The coordination of investments and other relevant activities to implement and govern the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) is a multi-year undertaking which is being addressed pragmatically in several stages. This Work Plan outlines the key outputs which will be delivered in this first phase of implementation. They comprise a first iteration of activities which will be handed over to a new governance structure at the end of 2020.
The EOSC Partnership Proposal
The European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) Partnership will enable a trusted, virtual, federated environment in Europe to store, share and re-use research data across borders and scientific disciplines. The Partnership will bring together institutional, national and European initiatives and engage all relevant stakeholders to co-design and deploy a European Research Data Commons where data are Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable (FAIR). This European contribution to a “Web of FAIR Data and Related Services for Science” will enhance the possibilities for researchers to find, share and reuse publications, data, and software leading to new insights and innovations, higher research productivity and improved reproducibility in science.
The EOSC Work Plan 2019-20
This first version of the EOSC Work Plan outlines the key outputs which will be delivered in this first phase of implementation. This includes:
- A first iteration of activities which will be handed over to a new governance structure at the end of 2020
- The timelines, methods for delivery and key inputs running from mid-2019 until the end of 2020
- Activities including the most recently approved Horizon 2020 projects
The EOSC Strategic Implementation Plan
The Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP) is the first key outputs of the EOSC Executive Board. The plan provides information on:
- The timeline of practical outputs that are key to the development of an EOSC minimum viable platform
- 5 priority areas in EOSC that were identified and have become the target areas of the first Executive Board Working Groups
- Background and foundational information that led to the development of this roadmap
Outputs from the EOSC Architecture Working Group
Outputs from the EOSC FAIR Working Group
Outputs from the EOSC Landscape Working Group
Outputs from the EOSC RoP Working Group
Outputs from the EOSC Skills & Training Working Group
Outputs from the EOSC Sustainability Working Group
Outputs from the EOSCsecretariat