Go back to the main programme
Moderated by: Jean-François Abramatic, Inria and Architecture WG Chair and Robert Quick, Indiana University
- Provide an overview of the PID Task Force
- Gain a consensus on what a PID policy should contain and cover
Interoperability framework session
- Provide an overview of the Interoperability Task Force and progress to date
- Seek input on expected coverage and format of the EIF
- Learn from international models in this space
Main target audience: Service providers, research users of EOSC, policy makers
The following topics will be discussed in the PID session:
- What the scope for a PID policy for the EOSC should be?
- Who are the stakeholders to address in a PID policy?
- What are the most important topics to include in a PID policy?
The following topics will be discussed in the Interoperability session:
- What coverage is needed? Semantic, technical, legal and organisational interoperability?
- Should we define a list of basic requirements for interoperability and different levels of support e.g. WCAG levels of accessibility: A, AA, AAA
- EOSCPilot made 10 interoperability recommendations which focused on metadata for discovery. Is this the right starting point?