We are pleased to announce that the ESCAPE Final Event will take place on the 25-26 October 2022 at the Royal Belgium Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels (Belgium).
We invite you to join us in Brussels or through a remote connection. Please note we have a limit of 150 registrations for those who aim to join us in Brussels, so we advise saving your seat at the earliest. The registration is open until the 24 of September 2022 at 23:59 CEST.
The event is open to all and free of charge. More detailed information about the event programme will be available soon.
Discover the ESCAPE results and discuss the future of the ESCAPE Collaboration after the end of the project. ESCAPE to the Future will be dedicated to presenting the ESCAPE services, achievements, future challenges and good practices. The event is for:
- ESCAPE project members.
- Members of the Science Clusters.
- EOSC-Association members.
- ESFRI and other Research Infrastructure representatives.
- Astrophysics, Particle and Nuclear Physics scientific community members.
- All of those interested in the ESCAPE services and in EOSC overall.