Back to the main programme
Open Science Policies in the context of EOSC - Networking is key!
Chair: Emma Lazzeri, ISTI-CNR, OpenAIRE
This session aims at the following:
- Providing support to those who need to harmonise OS policies in their context
- It will also examine the uptake of EOSC in different countries and contexts in order for successful harmonisation.
- EOSC-related projects - policy alignment at national and institutional level
- To those supporting policy makers in their work
This session will:
- Give an overview on how to work together in the EOSC landscape to implement OS policies
- Showcase the steps for OS policy implementation in different contexts
- Facilitate an informed discussion about how to get connected in the EOSC environment for OS policies
- Discuss how to deal with the future challenges in research assessment and how they will connect to policies
- Provide a chance to contribute your expertise, services to realise Open Science at national settings
- Illustrate that there are tools to help them
- An understanding of different perspectives in implementing Open Science policies.
- What are the benefits Open Science policies can bring to all players.
- How an horizontal infrastructure can support thematic infra's with Open Science.
- An interactive session with the audience will explore barriers and requirements for Open Science implementation.
14:30 - 14.45 Introduction - Emma Lazzeri OpenAIRE, ISTI-CNR Italy
14:45 - 15:15 Panel Session - Open Science policies in different contexts
15:15 - 16:30 ‘Town Hall’ Open Discussion with Guided Questions via real time feedback and live pool tool.