Setup and management of the EOSC Secretariat supporting the EOSC Governance
The EOSC is governed by three constituent bodies, as defined by the European Commission Staff Working Document Implementation Roadmap for the European Open Science Cloud.
EOSC Working Groups form an official part of the EOSC Governance structure that will ensure a community-sourced approach to the current challenges of the EOSC.
Do you have an idea that will help co-create the EOSC? Take the chance to get funding for your activity!
EOSCsecretariat.eu engages with new and existing communities. You can also join EOSC Interest Groups (IGs), an open and collaborative virtual space where you can collaborate, share information, and discuss EOSC related topics.
Keep up to date with the latest discussions, developments and events within the EOSC ecosystem.
EOSC Secretariat delivers 360° support to the EOSC Governance while working openly and inclusively with communities to co-create an all-encompassing European Open Science Cloud.
Back to the main programme
Chaired by: Rachael Kotarski, The British Library; Tobias Weigel, DKRZ
1. Instruct ERIC usecases: Why we need PIDs for structural biology (Marcus Povey, 15min)
2. B2Handle use cases (Tobias Weigel, 15min)
3. FREYA view and use cases (Simon Lambert, 15min)
4. EOSC PID Policy (Rachael Kotarsky, 15 min)
5. Open for discussion and initial reactions (Chaired by Brian Matthews, panel with all speakers 30min)
Share this page: Facebook
EOSCsecretariat.eu has received funding from the European Union's Horizon Programme call H2020-INFRAEOSC-05-2018-2019, Grant Agreement number 831644.