Webinar for EOSC constituency on Data Together
Thank you for joining the EOSCsecretariat.eu Webinar for EOSC constituency on Data Together in collaboration with the Data Together team.
Webinar slides and recorded video are available now!
Download a copy!
- EOSC Secretariat.eu introduction and What is Data Together and how does the community benefit? What will the four organisations do through Data Together to support EOSC? - Bert Meerman, GO FAIR Foundation and EOSCsecretariat.eu and Ingrid Dillo - DANS, WDS
- COVID-19 appeal and actions: RDA COVID-19 WG - Mark Leggott - RDC-DRC and RDA; VODAN - Barend Mons - LUMC, CODATA and GO FAIR
- Internationalisation of EOSC - EOSC FUTURE / Global Open Research commons / Global Open Science Cloud - Hilary Hanahoe - RDA
- Discussion on EOSC & Data Together - Simon Hodson - CODATA
Watch the recorded webinar video.
Earlier in 2020 CODATA, GO FAIR, RDA and WDS outlined their joint commitment to work together to optimise the global research data ecosystem and to identify the opportunities and needs that will trigger federated infrastructures to service the new reality of data-driven science.
On 24th of November 2020 at 14:00 - 15:00 CET (13:00 - 14:00 UTC), EOSCsecretariat.eu organised a webinar entitled "Webinar for EOSC constituency on Data Together", featuring representatives from these four international data organisations who talked about collaboration and joint activities, the first example being the COVID-19 appeal and actions.
If you want to learn more about this initiative, listen to the latest EOSCsecretariat.eu podcast, "Learning from International FAIR Practices" with Bert Meerman, GO FAIR.
- Raise awareness for Data Together collaboration
- Discuss the impact Data Together can have on EOSC
- Discuss the impact EOSC can have on Data Together