WEBINAR: How to move from FAIR principles to FAIR practice? Current practices and recommendations for the future
How to move from FAIR principles to FAIR practice? During the past year, the FAIR practice task force under the umbrella of the EOSC FAIR Working Group has been gathering its understanding of the current state of FAIR practices across diverse communities, and making recommendations aimed primarily at research funders and policymakers on how to ensure that “FAIR” provides maximum value in the European Open Science Cloud.
During this webinar the outputs produced by the task force will be demonstrated and launched for community consultation.
Please comment on the Draft for consultaton of the "Seven Recommendations for Implementation of FAIR Practice".
The webinar took place on Thursday July 9 at 14:00 CEST.
- 14:00 - Welcome remarks and introduction
- 14:10 - Explanation of the work undertaken by the FAIR practice task force
- 14:15 - Demonstration of the key outputs
- 14:30 - Getting your feedback
- 14:45 - Q&A
EOSC FAIR Working Group members Rob Hooft, Liisi Lembinen, and Neil Chue Hong.
Who should attend:
- Research funders
- EOSC Governance Board and Executive Board
- Infrastructure providers
- Data professionals
- People interested in FAIR practices