- Call opened: 30 June 2020
- Deadline for clarification questions: 13 July 2020
- Call closes: 15 July at noon (CEST)
- Period of contract: July – December 2020
- Budget available up to 60.000 EUR
- Further information on the call in the Guide for Quotation Request
- Conditions of contract
EOSC Working Group on Skills & Training is looking for a team of experts to conduct a study to frame digital skills required in the EOSC into the wider European agenda for skills and provide recommendations for Member States/Associated Countries on how to include EOSC in national skills policies/strategies.
The target audience of the study are policy makers at all levels: Ministries shaping up national agendas; EC officials from different DGs (e.g., RTD, CNECT, EAC, GROW, IT); Research Performing Organizations for shaping organizational structures; Educational organizations for vocational training; Research funding agencies; EOSC Association; Industry associations; Civic Organizations/NGOs for understanding the skills landscape and involve their operations.
The Skills & Training working group has outlined four (4) distinct tasks to be completed as part of the study with some elements (non-exhaustive) the bidder must take into account in the proposal and delivery.