The EOSC Governance Board is an institutional group gathering the Member States and the Commission to ensure effective supervision of the implementation.
The EOSC Governance Board is tasked with:
- approving the list of the Executive Board members;
- deciding the strategic orientations for the EOSC (based on the advice of the Executive Board) and approving an annual work plan;
- assessing the progress of the EOSC implementation;
- ensuring coordination with relevant Member States/Commission initiatives;
- discussing new activities in support of the EOSC, including its long-term sustainability.
Want to be the first to know about the latest updates in EOSC Governance?
Then join the EOSC Secretariat network now!